As of August 1, 2020, Elkton Gas will join the Chesapeake Utilities Corporation family of companies. This means we are delighted to welcome over 7,000 residential, commercial and industrial Elkton Gas customers.
This is a great fit for our Company and we are excited about our prospects for natural gas distribution growth in this expanding area.
Chesapeake Utilities has been operating in the Cecil County area since 2015 and we look forward to safely continuing our operations in the region.
The towns and counties in our service territories where we deliver natural gas are important to us. We are active in community organizations, Chambers of Commerce and schools.
Chesapeake Utilities is committed to improving the quality of life for our customers and the communities where they live by delivering safe, reliable and affordable natural gas.
Throughout the year, Chesapeake Utilities Corporation’s employees volunteer approximately 500 hours in support of communities on the Delmarva Peninsula. We plan to invest our time into the betterment of Elkton and to continue supporting initiatives in Cecil County.
What Can I Expect As A New Customer?
Going forward, here are some of the enhancements you can expect as of August 1:
- A new Elkton Gas logo
- New Customer Service hours
- A new account number will be assigned
- A new look on the Elkton Gas Website
- A new bill look and a new remittance address
- A new Budget Billing signup process and program changes
- A new bill assistance resource – Elkton Gas Sharing Program
- A new payment platform including Auto Pay (new set-up)
Our team will be happy to assist you!
Our contact information will remain the same:
- For customer service, please call Elkton Gas at: 866.281.6483
- For after-hours or emergency service: 866.281.6774
- You may continue to use the drop off box for your payment at the Elkton Gas office:
125 East High Street
Elkton, MD 21921
We are committed to continuing to deliver the same quality of service that you’ve come to expect. All of us at Chesapeake Utilities Corporation welcome you and look forward to being your energy provider and community partner.